Thursday, April 1, 2021

March 2021 Challenge: "Taste"


"Sunflowers and Pussy Willows" 14'x14" Acrylic by Paula Villanova
A taste of the warmer weather coming our way soon.


"Snack On The Studio Table", 10x8" Acrylic on Board by Kelley Carey MacDonald
My snack one day sitting in the bright light on top of my paint spattered studio table just caught me. Even though lately I have been immersed in non-objective paintings, I just HAD to paint this, and it was extremely challenging! These are Cuties, tiny oranges that we gobble up daily.

"Citrus-y" by Page Railsback 9"x7" Acrylic

“Eggs” 8x8 oil on panel by Mary Sheehan Winn

I start my day with daily pages and a sketchbook drawing, which was the source for this oil painting. 
I’ve been getting these beautiful light blue green eggs from a local road side stand. Fascinating and delightful.

“A Taste of Italy”  8” x 8”  acrylic by Tori Chesley Brega
 Last summer’s sweet little “bumble bee” tomatoes grown from seeds brought back from Italy by a friend...

"Strawberry Mimosa Glow" 5"X7" oil by Margaret Farrell Bruno
Yum-what else can I say?

"Cantaloupe" oil, 8"x16" by Jeanne MacFarland

"North Light" ink & watercolor by Jody Regan - that tantalizing taste of Italy in Boston's North End, can you smell the garlic, Parmesan, coffee...?

"It is the best taste of summer - the first lobster dipped in lemon butter. 12 x 16" oil on canvas by Pamela Copeman



"Three Amigos" 11"x14" Acrylic by Sally Dean
I've been enjoying still life painting during the winter and loved the play of colors in  
setting up this composition.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February Challenge: "Norwell"

"Winter" 12x8 inches by Page Railsback "Flower Farm Greenhouse" 9"X12" oil by Margaret Farrell Bruno The beaut...