Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January 2023 Challenge: "Anything Goes"


"Chateau In Normandy", 7x9" watercolor by Pamela Copeman
I loved my trip to Paris and beyond...


"Just Another Chocolate Frosted On A Dunkin Napkin" 6x8" by Kelley Carey MacDonald
OK, yes, I have started painting donuts for my "Working In A Series" Class at North River Arts Society.  I have to say, I love these little sweet pillows of pastry!  


 

"Work In Progress" by Page Railsback



"Balancing Act" 6"X6" Oil  by Margaret Farrell Bruno 
One gust of wind and anything goes. 

 
"Winter Market" ink & watercolor 6 x 9 by Jody Regan - checked out Snowport market in Boston's Seaport; though after Christmas, still very active.  Never knew what you'd find around the next corner...

 

"38 Geary - San Francisco bus ride"-watercolor  22"x22" by Sally Dean
 I painted this last month from a sketch I did in 1985 when I lived in San Francisco. I did lots of tiny thumbnails from the windows of the bus and those sketches make great jumping off places for bigger paintings. It's fun to revisit the past. No phones back then to steal my attention.....



"Salt Life" Gouache 3"X11" by Jeanne MacFarland



“Beginning with Brady” 11" x 14”  Acrylic sketch by Victoria Chesley Brega
“The first study of my recently adopted frisky little Jack Russell “Brady” in a moment of repose…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Challenge: "Space"

"Space And Time" 16x16 inches, mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas by Kelley Carey MacDonald This one has lots and lots of layer...