Thursday, January 2, 2020

December 2019 Challenge: "Snow"

"Red Barn in Snow" 4x4 oil on panel by Mary Sheehan Winn


"Each Unique" 4"X4" acrylic by Victoria Chesley Brega
One of nature's everyday miracles, snow flakes structures are uniquely varied within their common three axis form..


"Winter Colors, Melting Snow" 5"X7" oil on panel 
by Margaret Farrell Bruno
A wooded area by my home. Gray days can sometimes bring out the most interesting, vibrant colors.


"Town Hall, Paris Hill, Maine"
Oil on canvas 20"x20"
by Sally Dean
A beautiful sunset in a magical place, too cold for plein air .



"Last Light" 6x6 oil by Jody Regan
The trees across the street from my home make a beautiful frame for the last glimpse of sun on this snowy afternoon.



The beauty of Cardinals 9"x 12" oil on canvas by Pamela Copeman
When I was 12 years old, I delivered the morning newspaper in Westfield.
My sister and I got ourselves up at 5:00 to deliver them before school. We used sleds to pile up the papers and then got to work. What I loved so much was trying to find as many cardinals as could during this time. I also love painting them because of their juicy red orange feathers.



"Parking Lot" Acrylic 12"x16" by Paula Villanova
Yet another WIP...but I always love tracks in the snow, People, animals, or tires. Still working on those footprints though.


"Dreamlike" oil 8x8 by Jeanne MacFarland


(work in progress)
"Snow Dance" 8x10 Acrylic by Kelley MacDonald
My grandson is obsessed by foxes, and when I found this image of two foxes playing in the snow, I had to paint it!
"Tracy's Snow" 6"x8" Acrylic by Page Pearson Railsback
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Challenge: "Space"

"Space And Time" 16x16 inches, mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas by Kelley Carey MacDonald This one has lots and lots of layer...