Wednesday, May 1, 2024

April 2024 Challenge: "On For The Ride"

"Car Talk" 18x11 Acrylic by Page Railsback


"Riding The Tide" 12x12 mixed media by Kelley Carey MacDonald


"Side Yard" 12 x 12 oil by Jody Regan
I have been "along for the ride" this spring, painting in my car.  The soft spring colors are alluring as I sit in car with coffee, favorite radio and paints.  This is an oil done in studio from a small car painting.  Happy Spring.

"Along for the Ride" oil 20 x 24 by Pamela Copeman.  


On my Road!
My neighbor plants lupines in her front yard-this is a plein air painting started last summer-finished today!
Looks like Maine in Massachusetts!
11"x14" acrylic on canvas by Sally Dean


“Heron” 9x12
Lino cut on gelli printed background

I’m along for the ride in my Lino Printing class. 
I love all sorts of printing techniques and love learning new mediums. 
It’s fun to be around and inspired by other creatives.
Stay tuned.


“Not Without Me”  6” x 8”  acrylic wash drawing by Victoria Chesley Brega
“ Dogs know the vocabulary of our movements so well,  
Buster would wait for me in the car when I was getting ready 
to launch, my devoted companion for 17 years.”


"Aqua Reflections" by Margaret Farrell Bruno 6"X6" Oil 
This buoy seemed to cuddle up and be along for the ride beside this turquoise boat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Challenge: "On For The Ride"

"Car Talk" 18x11 Acrylic by Page Railsback "Riding The Tide" 12x12 mixed media by Kelley Carey MacDonald "Side Yard...